Complaint Review: WENDY LEISTER

• WENDY LEISTER
    307 E Market St
    Hellam, Pennsylvania

WENDY LEISTER SHE IS A THEIF AND A LIAR HELLAM Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: NO CHANGE YET!!! WENDY LEISTER STOLE FROM ME AND MY KIDS!!!

I wish I had checked on this Wendy Leister before ordering from her on Etsy. She sent really kind email in the beginning then stole like the devil. I have not been refunded from her or received any product. I hope this report saves someone from ordering/buying anything from her. The name listed with her under paypal was Steve Lewis. and her Etsy name was sayitwithmemories. I filed a non delivery with Etsy and thats all they did, was receive a non delivery report. No kind of offer from them for a refund from this person who listed on their site. I saw another report from someone who filed a report also against Wendy Leister, I hope these get out before others get their hard earned money taken from them. perhaps their should also be a report on youtube to scrapbookers. Shame on someone who would steal and have no idea what people are going through. Items ordered are for use of making income for the family and now I've been taken.

Kim
Columbia, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2008 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wendy-leister/hellam-pennsylvania-17406/wendy-leister-she-is-a-theif-and-a-liar-hellam-pennsylvania-382602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NO CHANGE YET!!! WENDY LEISTER STOLE FROM ME AND MY KIDS!!!

AUTHOR: Kimara9 - (U.S.A.)

still nothing, have received blank emails from Wendy Leister but nothing else. no help from Etsy or Pay Pal either. I feel they were wronged in all of this also. I'm thinking an ad in her local paper would get a better word out on her. I have not heard from her. a real shame.