Complaint Review: Wenrac

Internet
    United States of America

Wenrac DBA fincosystems Avoid Misrepresent Opportunity Internet

Wenrac dba fincosystems

Something told me, this does not feel right.  Glad I did not waste my time and money on their "testing" format.  When responding to a Craigslist advertisement for employment I could very easily have fallen into the same trap as the other report on this system. Personally, I also believe this operation is a scam.

When responding to the fincosystems ad, I was encouraged to also do the testing, but right away things did not add up.  The email requesting I take the testing asked for 5 reviews, when moving on to the testing site, it requires 7. Since the email seemed to have the literary base of a 7th grader, missed spelled words, punctuation errors and the like, I decided to review the website it sent me to-Wenrac.

The site itself is also full of errors and non-functional aspects.  For a firm that is representing itself as Professional, it apparently can not even get their pages to line up without errors.  In proofreading the site it became very clear that if I were a website owner, I would want someone that understands the use of puncuation, capital letters to start a sentence, and that items like your and you're are not interchangeable.

The site offers what it claims is a "live" number to call with questions on the testing requirement. The number indicates by "recording" that questions must be forwarded by email.  I did exactly that, and of course, no response.

If anyone has been led to contract with this company for their services, they better start the refund process immediately.  Any information provided, in the form of reviews of their websites, are bogus and not based upon generating any income to their firm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wenrac/internet/wenrac-dba-fincosystems-avoid-misrepresent-opportunity-internet-985051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content