Complaint Review: Wentworth

• Wentworth

atlanta, Georgia
    USA

Went Worth AT&T atlanta Georgia

I worked at Wentworth in Atlanta, GA. I took this job because I want not getting another opportunity. My experience was horrible. I had to use my own car and gas to move around and listen to customers saying get the hell out of their property. I believe I am more educated than many of the people there.

All day long you use your own asset to move around and the company does not pay you for gas. This is horrible. Finally I got fedup and lieft the company. I rather be unemployed than work there.

I would warm other people who across this company run in the opposite direction and dont look back. They do not tell the customers when they are signing up for new services that this is a long term contract and if they try to get out of it, there will be heavy fines (Yes I have heard about that in their office).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2015 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wentworth/atlanta-georgia/nbspwent-worth-atampt-atlanta-georgia-1258092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content