Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: courtney — bellingham Washington United States of America
WereDress
Nationwide United States of America

WereDress Sent me a replica of wedding dress with lots of defects but refuses to refund my money dont know, Nationwide

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I bought a wedding dress, but the night I received it I could tell it was a replica of the dress I bought. It was  badly sewn, the lace was burnt and ripped, and the sleeves were waaay too short. I tried contacting them but they tried to lie to me and tell me that it was the correct dress I ordered and that they wouldn't refund me even with the defects. I have requested the address to send this dress back to them, but they have refused to give it to me. I would love to shut this illegal business down. They are not selling the actual dresses that they have listed online on their websites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/weredress/nationwide/weredress-sent-me-a-replica-of-wedding-dress-with-lots-of-defects-but-refuses-to-refund-m-1016817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WereDress