Complaint Review: Wesley Berry Flowers

• Wesley Berry Flowers
    2985 Haggerty Hwy,
    Commerce Twp, Michigan
    United States of America

Wesley Berry Flowers Didn't deliver flowers - ruined my Valentine's surprise!!! Commerce Twp, Michigan

Ordered a floral arrangement for $75.54 on 2/11/13 to be delivered to my girlfriends job on Valentine's Day 2/14/13. The flowers never were delivered. It is now going on 2 days after the fact and still no flowers.  I tried to contact them numerous times on 2/14/13 and 2/15/13 and I finally got a response of 'Oh sorry. Here you can have $40 in store credit'. I don't want store credit that doesnt even cover the cost of flowers I already purchased!!!! I have already contacted my bank AND filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau!

Wesley Berry Flowers - You ruined my girlfriends Valentine's Day!!!! I want a REFUND in FULL credited back to my original form of payment. IMMEDIATELY! And you can take your in-store credit and SHOVE IT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 12:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wesley-berry-flowers/commerce-twp-michigan-48390/wesley-berry-flowers-didnt-deliver-flowers-ruined-my-valentines-surprise-commerce-1015179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content