Complaint Review: Wesley Berry

• Wesley Berry
    2985 HAGGERTY
    WALLED LAKE,MI-, Michigan
    USA

Wesley Berry FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS Operate like a Nigerian Scamers WALLED LAKE, Michigan

Wesley Berry
FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS
2985 HAGGERTY
WALLED LAKE,MI 48390-
www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com
(248) 851-2881

Is a complete rip off! They are thieves and will steal your hard earned $$$ like they stole mine. On February 12th, 2014, on their website, I ordered and paid for flower arrangement, with 1 mylar balloon be delivered to my wife on February 14th. I paid extra because they have three options for the degree/quality you want the flowers to be arranged. I paid for the better level as I wanted this to be special. The flowers have not yet been delivered and it is Sunday February 16th.

I left several messages and sent several emails in the past week and no response. On their website, they claim they have almost a perfect rating in customer satisfaction, and they are open 24/7! I have no idea who gave this company a good rating! They are horrible, the absolute worst service of any online vendor I have ever experienced. They have billed my Debit Card. They have my money, but my wife did not get any flowers. This business is a scam. Do NOT trust anything they say on their website! They are crooks. Stay away from these thieves!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2014 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wesley-berry/walled-lakemi-michigan-48390/wesley-berry-flower-delivery-express-operate-like-a-nigerian-scamers-walled-lake-michiga-1123945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content