Complaint Review: Western Dental

• Western Dental
    69160 Ramon Rd
    Cathedral City, California
    USA

Western Dental Cathedral City, Calif. Dr. Haq Cut My Tongue Requiring 2 stitches, Cathedral City California

Went to Western Dental May1, 2014. Dr Haq repaired a molar and put a cap on another molar. He drilled my tongue and did not tell me. It required 2 stitches. He told me if I bleed in the night to go to the Emergency room. No instructions on how to care for it. When I went to my car I saw the damage to my Tongue. Much pain, can't eat, sleep etc.

I called the next day to see if the incident had been reported and was told they were to busy to document it. Now there is a arbritation in the works (W.. D.. requirements. Today I went for a copy of my records. I was given a copy of the X-rays and one sheet of printed paper with no info on it. I asked to see the manager. After the employees run in and out of the office with paper work for an hour they show up with a sheet that states "Patient moved and bur hit tongue. 2 stitches."

This is fraud. I did not move they are trying to cover their A--.Shame on them. Do No Go to Western Dental.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/western-dental/cathedral-city-california-92234/western-dental-cathedral-city-calif-dr-haq-cut-my-tongue-requiring-2-stitches-cathed-1146800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content