Complaint Review: Western dental

• Western dental
    14880 Whittier blvd
    Whittier, California
    USA

Western dental Unprofessional, rude, they will harass you over the phone, don't keep proper medical documentation Whittier California

DON'T GO TO THIS OFFICE!!!!!

This place is joke.  I took my two kids here for regular dental and orthidontist. First of all, they will call your phone about 20 times a day just to remind you do an appt. I filed a complaint and after 6months or so they stopped calling me completely per my request. I had a lapse of coverage from my dental ins. From my  work and when I was looking to enroll into a private dental insurance,  they gave wrong information regarding coverage from a particular insurance I was looking into  ,when I finally enrolled wih that same insurance they told me they did not accept this particular insurance . So, I eneded up paying almost $5000 put of pocket for my kids braces.

i needed proof that my daughter had TMJ which is the reason why the orthodontist recommended braces to try to fix the problem otherwise, she would need surgery.

i had tKen the kids dad to court to try to get him to pay half of the dental expenses

there was no such documentation anywhere in her chart stating what my daughter diagnosis was.

i lost about$3000 because I could not proof to the judge that it was a medical necessity for my daughter braces and not for cosmetic reasons .

another thing if you have an appt just to adjust your braces be ready to wait at least an hr to be seen, the place is filthy, smells disgusting and be ware of them taking your child without parent supervision into their "work area"

i always demanded to stay with my kids at all times, in several occasions they told me I couldn't go into the "work area" God knows what kid od dirty equipment they put into patients mouths.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/western-dental/whittier-california-90601/western-dental-unprofessional-rude-they-will-harass-you-over-the-phone-dont-keep-prop-1135140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content