Complaint Review: westlake financial services

• Reported By: afranvent — redland California
  • westlake financial services

Los Angeles, California
    USA

westlake financial services I'm constantly being lied too, i think they just want to repo your car. Los Angeles California

*UPDATE Employee: We apologize for the negative experience

*UPDATE Employee: We apologize for the negative experience

*Consumer Comment: Westlake issues

*Consumer Comment: Lied too..really?

I have been lied too so much by the customer service reps, i never trust what they say.  The have been telling as long as i make my payment every month they wont repo my car now i get a new agent and now they want the full amount due on my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2014 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/westlake-financial-services/los-angeles-california/westlake-financial-services-im-constantly-being-lied-too-i-think-they-just-want-to-repo-1147921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

We apologize for the negative experience

AUTHOR: Westlake Financial Services - ()

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.

We apologize for the negative experience

AUTHOR: Westlake Financial Services - ()

Westlake issues

AUTHOR: Krystan - ()

Westlake is not a good company, I make my payments hen I get injured at work and call to set up arrangements and then they don't part them in the computer I call and they say yep we see you talkd to someone and they troed to set up an arangent but they couldn't deduced it was too far out, well they never told me that and they also do like it when you ask for a manager either.

Lied too..really?

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Interesting how you talk about lies...

You see they are right, if you make your FULL payment ON-TIME and do that EVERY month they will not reposess your car.  But if you figure you can just pay "something" you are the one who is actually lying by not holding up your end of the legal obligation you agreed to when you got the car loan.

So how about telling us the full story.  Just how delinquent are you?