Complaint Review: Westlake Financial

• Westlake Financial
    4751 wilshire blvd # 100,
    Los Angeles, California
    United States of America

Westlake Financial Calling and Harrassing, Cursing, Argueing, and threating to repo vechicle even if payment isn't do yet. Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: question

Me and my wife recently purchesed a vechicle from a dealership. It was financed threw a bank and the finance didnt go threw cause  I didnt have a drivers licsence. So the dealership calls us back a week later for us to go in to sign another contract with Westlake financial as me as the buyer and my wife as cobuyer, and a week later the dealership calls us that the deal didnt go threw again. So this time we sign a contract with my wife as the buyer and me as the cobuyer and it goes threw with a higher intrest rate. Then we make our first payment and they except it. We try to make a second payment and Westlake wont except it cause they claim we didnt pay our down payment.

I called them to tell Westlake that I had the reciept showing that i payed the down payment, and faxed the reciept to westlake, and never recieved a call stateing that they recieved the fax. So finally after a few days a Robert calls my wife for the payment, and my wife trys to explain the situation to him and he wouldnt let my wife talk cause he was argueing with her and kept cutting her off everytime she tried to explain the situation to him. So my wife hands the phone to me and I tried talking to Robert and he starts cursing, argueing and threating to repo the vechicle if we didnt pay by a certin time. We have to contracts with westlake one with me as the buyer and my wife as the cobuyer. The other contract with my wife as the buyer and me as the cobuyer. Any help in this matter would be very helpfull and appericiated???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/westlake-financial/los-angeles-california-900010/westlake-financial-calling-and-harrassing-cursing-argueing-and-threating-to-repo-vechi-866960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

question

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

You had a good solid D average in school, right?