Complaint Review: Westlake Financial

4751 Wilshire Blvd # 4751
    Los Angeles, California
    United States of America

Westlake Financial PAyment History and Undisclosed Fees Los Angeles, California

What a huge disappointment.  I had to use this company.  After years of nothing but credit unions and prime lenders I was hurting and went with this company.

Company harassed me all day every day.  Even when payments were not due.  Called for payoff today and get rid of them and they added $3k in fees to loan.  How did you do that?

Representative tells me my vehicle was repo'd several times and they charged me fees each time.

Surprised I advised her that was inaccurate because the vehicle has never been repo'd and I never was even 30 days late.  I asked for a copy of any fees charged to my account and they started telling me verbally.  I asked for it in writing and they said they were not permitted to send to me.  What??  You charge me monies and won't give me written statement of what you are charging me?  Come on.  That is just ridiculous.  The government made so many rules for mortgage companies but permits these auto finance companies to run amuck.  I called the customer service line asking for a detailed payment and fee history.  They agreed to fax to me.  Lets see if that ever happens.  I should have paid my account off in 3 months.  Now with the hidden unknbown fees I owe over a year.  THis doesn't make sense.  Somneone should class action this company and get the fees they extort from customers back.  Also willing to bet they double charge interest as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/westlake-financial/los-angeles-california-90010/westlake-financial-payment-history-and-undisclosed-fees-los-angeles-california-927151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content