Complaint Review: WESTLAKE FINANCIAL

• Reported By: trona California
  • WESTLAKE FINANCIAL
    4751 WILSHIRE BLVD
    LOS ANGELES, California

We started out by looking at a car and checking into taking over the payments on the car. When we contacted Westlake financial services we were told that the balance on the car was $3195.00, nothing else was owed.

So we decieded to go ahead and take the car, we wanted to pay $1000.00 down but the "rep" said we could only make a double payment which was $441.60, and if wanted we could make another double payment 5 days after the 1st one. This should have brought our balance on the car to $2753.40 after the 1st payment WRONG!!!!

Our balance on the car should be $2611.40 after making payments of $441.60 and $142.00. WRONG AGAIN!! they tell us we owe $3060.00 due to the fact that they never once mentioned that the payments were in arrears from previous owner so everything weve paid is just paying off her penalties. If we were told this from the beginning we most likely would have not got the car not to mention when we picked up the car the tags were expired.

Mikeoftrona
trona, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2008 11:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/westlake-financial/los-angeles-california-90010/westlake-financial-services-fraud-ripoff-over-charges-false-charges-bad-customer-service-l-335945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
6Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Update !!!!!!

AUTHOR: Mikeoftrona - (U.S.A.)

After trying to deal with this company for 4 months with all there lies and fraud I had it ! I was writing and calling every one I could any name that came up from there company in any place I would do a verbal atack from manager to supervisor and then I snapped and told them them I was coming for them the next day they offerd a full refund thats right a full refund I WIN!!!! I even told them about every one here so I hope you all get refunds good luck !!!

P.S. Try a threat

AUTHOR: Mikeoftrona - (U.S.A.)

After reporting to this site and BBB I was contacted by WestLake Financial and told me they want to work with me on my compliant that was a week ago nothing has happend yet will keep you all up to date.

AUTHOR: Mikeoftrona - (U.S.A.)

contact the people that cause this ripoff

4751 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA 90010
USA

Website: www.westlakefinancial.com
Phone: (888) 211-6010

This profile was automatically generated using information found on the Internet.
Summary
Industry: Banking
Revenues: $49.2 Million
Employees: 160

Westlake Financial Services is an Internet based indirect automotive finance company with corporate headquarters located in Los Angeles, California. The Company's focus is the origination and servicing of automotive receivables from independent and franchise dealerships. By maximizing the efficiencies of web-based technologies within the indirect automotive finance arena, Westlake has become the recognized leader in sub-prime financing.

Site Statistics View More Statistics