Complaint Review: Wetter Solutions

• Wetter Solutions
    1802 North Alafaya Trail
    Orlando, Florida
    United States

Wetter Solutions Hd Cameras USA Roger DP Enterprises, INc Paid For One Thing, Was Provided Something Else Orlando Florida

Beware!
I purchased and had installed a CCTV system from Vinny (Vinicius) Wetter in which recently when needed support for it and one of the cameras not working correctly he refused to do anything about after I found out by contacting the manufacturer for support and being told that the equipment wasn't their brand but a completly different one.  He did gave me after installation the instruction manual, computer software, and a remote control for the brand that I was charged for and was told I was getting.  Had no reason to think that was given a different system until needed support.

I was told it was a Hikvision system and that it what I paid for and I got an EasternCCTV system instead. Told him that he has sold me something and provided something else.  That this is not only right but also illegal. [continued below]....

.....  I asked for my money back being this the case and he said that all sales are final, no refunds.  After telling him that by law that has to be mentioned on his receipt/invoice in order to be valid, which there is no mention of it, he seemed not to care.

He also offers a 3 year warranty as clearly stated on the invoice that he is not also honoring.  I suggest anyone not to do business with this company to avoid to be ripped off.  Save your money and go somewhere else.  Based on my experience and in my opinion this is what I think about  Wetter Solutions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2017 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wetter-solutions/orlando-florida-32826/wetter-solutions-hd-cameras-usaroger-dp-enterprises-inc-paid-for-one-thing-was-provid-1414939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content