Complaint Review: WFS FINANCIAL

• Reported By: CA California
  • WFS FINANCIAL
    Po Box 19733
    IRVINE, California

W F S Financial Services ripoff, harrassament at place of business Irvine California

I paid $2,500.oo deposit and paid all my payments plus late charges equalling over $18,000.00 and they still say I owe the same amount of money. And When I explained to them the reason I was 32 days behind in my last payment becuase some stole all the money out of my checking and savings - I told them they could call my bank to check that I had already filled a report.

I was harrassed daily at my place of business by a guy named Robert - when I had told them repeatedly I could not talk at my place of business - he still called my on a daily basis to the detriment of my job. And his last statement to me was "Fine we will just come pick up the vehicle" - which I have more than paid for.

Kathleen
CA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2003 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wfs-financial/irvine-california-91773/w-f-s-financial-services-ripoff-harrassament-at-place-of-business-irvine-california-68321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content