Report: #199650

• Phone: 800-289-8004
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

WFS Financial I survived it ripoff Irvine California

A different take on this company:

I do not have bad credit- and a car lot financed our auto loan through this company, i really thought nothing of it.

I then got curious and thought i would look them up on this website, it scared me so bad i decided to pay them off before my first payment was due.

In the meantime, they DID question my insurance, which was in fact resolved with a three way converstaion through WFS and my insurance company, problem resolved.

Then I cancelled my auto payment because I had signed up for it originally, they never withdrew a cent.

The payoff amount they gave me was accurate and processed in a timely manner, and they sent a refund of overpayment and my title followed two weeks later without even a lienholder on it.

Every time I called they were helpful and pleasant and DID what they said they would do.

Then I find out i have a relative who has been using this company for about 2 years with no problems as she keeps insurance and pays her payment on time.

I also called a local dealer in town and told him how freaked out i was and he said he has dealt with them for many years without a hitch.

I feel terrible for the people that have had nightmares with this company, but if you are with them and doing things properly-you just might come out of it okay!!!

Sooo, I'm not so sure- but just to be safe I will use a different company if I need to finance a different auto.

Dina
Redding, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2006 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wfs-financial/irvine-california-92618/wfs-financial-i-survived-it-ripoff-irvine-california-199650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content