Complaint Review: Where's My Tutor

• Where's My Tutor
    199 Brandywyne Terrace, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
    Costa Mesa, California
    USA

Where's My Tutor wheresmytutor.com Automatic renewal with NO warning Costa Mesa California

*Author of original report: Refund Processed

I had originally enrolled in this service, hoping to get some extra cash while in college. I paid the fee and expected to get SOME sort of work from it, but time has passed and I haven't been contacted even ONCE by someone wishing to get tutoring help.

I was under the impression that I had canceled my subscription, but apparently I had not. I just got an email this morning stating I am renewed for another year of the service, and my card has been billed.

I am very upset about this, because I was not aware this is a recurring payment, and according to the director Justin C. Ketcham I should have received a sort of "warning" email, which I did NOT receive. I have checked my email exhaustively and haven't found anything other than the emails I got today about this.

Justin has contacted me, and says that I am not entitled to a refund, which is ridiculous, I do not need the service for another year and do not wish to even be listed on their database anymore. It is useless to me and only one day has passed in this "year" so I believe I am entitled to a refund regardless of their "policy".

I have contacted their finance handler "Fastspring" and hope they can help me with this issue, if not I am a very unhappy customer that is now $20 dollars short on an unknown account that I now have to track down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wheres-my-tutor/costa-mesa-california/wheres-my-tutor-wheresmytutorcom-automatic-renewal-with-no-warning-costa-mesa-californi-1086309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Refund Processed

AUTHOR: Maria - ()

My issue was promptly resolved. Refund was issues and will soon be processed to my account. I am a happy customer!