Complaint Review: Wheresmyrebate.com

• Reported By: La Habra California
  • Wheresmyrebate.com
    wheresmyrebate.com
    Internet

Wheresmyrebate.com ripoff of both O'Reilly Offer #21253 and NTI offer #20839 Offers sent in with all the requirements on time and they do not have them listed as received Internet

I sent in my rebates from O'Reilly offer #21253, P.O.Box 821, New Rochelle, NY,10802-0821 and NTI offer#20839, P.O. Box 821 etc. with all the information, barcodes and coupons necessary on 9/6/04, well before the cut-off date of 9/9/04. They did not send the rebates within 2 months and when I tried to contact them online they have no listing for me for the rebate.

Nor could I reach them via the two phone numbers provided: 800-390-2344 and 919-633-0663. They had the same recorded messages for both and never answered. I am filing this protest and I am going back to the store from which I purchased these items and I am sending all the information in again to the postal addresses but I expect them to answer with the excuse that I did not fill out something appropriately or that they did not receive my mail the first time around.

This has happened to me before so I very carefully submit my rebates with all the proper requirements. I'm disgusted with the way they treat people who comply with the regulations and they can't follow through.

Marjorie
La Habra, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2004 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wheresmyrebatecom/internet/wheresmyrebatecom-ripoff-of-both-oreilly-offer-21253-and-nti-offer-20839-offers-sent-i-116734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content