Complaint Review: Whirpool Cabrio - Whrilpool

• Reported By: LENOIR CITY Tennessee
  • Whirpool Cabrio - Whrilpool
    Whirlpool. com
    Internet,

Whirlpool dont care and wont help ripoff Internet

I got a Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from H H Gregg in Sept. of 2006 for several months I have tried to get this washer fixed, Every time the repair company tries to fix it something else tears up. ( This is a Whirlpool accepted repair company). I called Whirlpool and They said They would give me 25.00 for the laundromat. This is after I have already spent 1700.00 Thur the months of it being torn up. I am disabled and it is hard for me to go wash somewhere else. I told the Whirlpool rep. This and she stated this is not her fault, No its not But have a heart. I picked this set because I have 8 people to wash for in my family.

All I want is to have my washer replaced, and get one that works. I cant afford to keep going to the laundromat. Someone please stop this company from doing this again to someone else. And tell me what to do.Thanks for your time to read this.

Ron & Shelia
LENOIR CITY, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2007 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/whirpool-cabrio-whrilpool/internet/whirlpool-dont-care-and-wont-help-ripoff-internet-270357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content