Complaint Review: White Angel Animal Hospital

1700 RR 620 North Suite 106
    Austin, Texas
    USA

White Angel Animal Hospital horrible experience Austin Texas

I think everyone should know about our horrible experience with White Angel Animal Hospital located at 1700 Ranch Rd 620 N # 106, Lakeway, TX 78734. It all began with us having our two dogs staying at this facility for three weeks. After paying this hospital over $1500 and picking up our pets, we noticed that one of them was licking and scratching non-stop. We discovered that the dog had horrible bloody sores. Since we were not seeing any improvement in his condition after treating him at home, we have contacted the office to inquire whether they may have any insight about the situation.

Ellie and Stephanie both confirmed that Kimmel was perfectly healthy when they admitted him and that he didn’t exhibit any of the signs we observed upon our return. The office refused to arrange the appointment for Kimmel and instead faxed antibiotics and antihistamine prescription to our pharmacy after making a diagnosis by email. [continued below]....

..... After I expressed my concerns, they assured me that Kimmel would be seen by a doctor the next day if his condition didn’t improve. The next day, after discovering that the dog’s condition is worse (we found a second spot with sores), I called the office at 8am requesting the promised appointment. I was told that the doctor would call me back within an hour. After calling the office 6 times during the day, I was still not able to either talk to the doctor or to schedule the much-needed appointment. I hope that

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2017 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/white-angel-animal-hospital/austin-texas-78734/white-angel-animal-hospital-horrible-experience-austin-texas-1382402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content