Complaint Review: Whitepages

• Reported By: Mia — Dallas Texas USA
  • Whitepages

Internet
    United States of America

Whitepages They trick you to think you will get into info, to get an e-mail address and you get NOTHING Internet

Never, claim, confirm or verify anything on whitepages.com I did years ago, they still do not have it right. My mother is deceased(her age would be 106) and they still have it on there and I went to fix it, they wanted me to purchase my own mothers info. and I could not verify or do anything! I would not buy their junk. I think I know  more than they know about our identities!

If thats not bad enough, they have such outdated material. I understand some things are public record,, but for them to trick you into thinking you can edit or claim anything and have any say or power, it is a joke! They even surf the dating sites to steal your interests and pics. etc. this should be against the law because half of the stuff is not current like phone nmbers etc. unless you have had it for 20 years. Then you write them and they tell you how to do all this and it is just not there and is just not possible! Do not give these idiots any money, it will not be worth it. What I am talking about is the WHITEPAGES and YELLOW PAGES for Info!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/whitepages/internet/whitepages-they-trick-you-to-think-you-will-get-into-info-to-get-an-e-mail-address-and-y-1013778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content