Complaint Review: Wholesale Factory

• Reported By: Dave — Leavenworth Washington
  • Wholesale Factory

Internet
    United States of America

Wholesale Factory Sold me a counterfeit LifeProof case for my iPhone 5, Internet

I ordered and paid for a LifeProof waterproof case for my iPhone 5... $49.95 + S/H. It arrived in a baggie, which made me suspicious. I went on line to LifeProof to register the case and it asked for the serial number inside the front and back case halves... there were none. I contacted LifeProof and they confirmed that this was a counterfeit.

I have repeatedly contacted Wholesale factory via the service email and get an auto reply telling me my business is important and they will respond within 72 hours... They have not responded to six emails. AND, the case has fallen apart!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wholesale-factory/internet/wholesale-factory-sold-me-a-counterfeit-lifeproof-case-for-my-iphone-5-internet-1045948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content