Complaint Review: Wholesale Factory

Rye, New York
    United States of America

Wholesale Factory Defective Product...won't respond back Rye, New York

*Consumer Comment: Open a dispute with your credit card issuer

I purchased a Lifeproof case for my iPhone in January 2013.  Stated NEW in the product description.

I received my case in an envelope, wrapped in bubble wrap and NOT in the original packaging, nothing else, not even a receipt or packing invoice.  That should have been my first clue that this was NOT going to be good.

I had purchased a Lifeproof case at a major retailer for my daughter's iPod for Christmas and KNEW that you had to do a 1 hour submersion test.  It had a piece of cardboard in it and I left it in it for the submersion test and it was moist when I took it out.

I have made several attempts to contact the company and they have NOT made return contact.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wholesale-factory/rye-new-york-/wholesale-factory-defective-productwont-respond-back-rye-new-york-1011281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Open a dispute with your credit card issuer

AUTHOR: Victimized - (United States of America)

If you hadn't done so and paid with a credit card, contact your credit card issuer and request a dispute for this transaction. They will ask you what happened and followup with paperwork for you to fill out and submit evidence of your email attempts, etc. I'm certain you know by reading other people's post that the vendor has never and most likely will ever respond to anyone's emails, etc.

This will ensure you that you won't loose your $$$$ to this fraudulent vendor. Good Luck