Complaint Review: Widget Love

• Widget Love

Internet
    USA

Widget Love Avoid dealing with this company Internet

Made a purchase with this company through Sweetjack.com.  After weeks of neither hearing from the company nor receiving the product, I contacted Widget directly.  I had to hammer them for a response and when I finally got one, I was told my product had been shipped. They even provided me with a tracking number.  The tracking number did not exist.  I continued emailing them and the next explanation I received was that my product was delayed in customs.  Customs???????  Still another week goes by and once again I contact them.  This time they tell me they would look into it and get back to me by Monday.  That was five days ago and I never heard from anyone.

Update:  It finally arrived but..........I ordered the product almost 3 months ago. At that time, I was in another state visiting family for a few months.  I have since returned to my home and because it took so long, now I have to pay to have it shipped to me.

Life lesson - never be with, work with, marry or buy from anyone you cannot trust.  Widget is not trustworthy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/widget-love/internet/widget-love-avoid-dealing-with-this-company-internetnbsp-1130834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content