Complaint Review: Widget Love

• Reported By: anonymous — Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Widget Love

Internet
    United States of America

Widget Love Got completely ripped off! Only one item shipped to me, paid for two! 800# bogus! What a scam!!!! Don't use widget love!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: 1 of 2 products recieved

Do Not Use Widget Love Whatever you do!!!  I paid for two items, only one was shipped.  800# bogus.  There is a tracking # but I have no idea how the package got to my house, i.e. fedex, usps, ups, etc.  The product came from China, which I didn't realize at the time of purchase.  I will NEVER, EVER buy anything from this company again!  I wish I could sue!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/widget-love/internet/widget-love-got-completely-ripped-off-only-one-item-shipped-to-me-paid-for-two-800-960064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

1 of 2 products recieved

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you had trouble. Can you provide us with details on the products you ordered? If you ordered 2 items, we do ship out orders in separate parcels, therefore you would have received 2 shipments.

Please provide your ORDER ID details so we can further assist. If indeed you only received 1 of 2 shipments, we will make sure you receive your missing shipment if it did not arrive. We are here to help.

Thanks