Complaint Review: Widget Love

• Reported By: Amy — Dallas Texas United States of America
  • Widget Love

Internet
    United States of America

I, as many others, bought the Living Social Deal for Make-up brushes from Widget Love and have repeatedly tried to make contact with them as I have never received the product! They have never responded to an email or answered the phone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/widget-love/internet/widget-love-never-recceieved-product-internet-952241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Received Product

AUTHOR: AmyEBeth - (United States of America)

The system is not allowing me to update my report that I did FINALLY receive my product.

Still poor processing on the part of the company though.

Livingsocial Order

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

We are just checking in to make sure you received your parcel. If you have not received your order, please provide an ORDER ID so we can look into your purchase and provide resolution and compensation asap.

ALL our shipments are sent with tracking.

Thanks