Complaint Review: Widget Love

• Widget Love

Internet
    United States of America

Widget Love NO response to any attempt to contact , Internet

*Author of original report: NO shipment

*UPDATE Employee: Shipment

HI
I can only confirm the unresponsiveness of the Widget Love company to any attemt of contact .
I bought a Living Social coupon and can't redeem it.
It seems to be a one person outfit since all the department are answered by the same person on tape.
Do not buy from her since she doesn't sem to be real.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/widget-love/internet/widget-love-no-response-to-any-attempt-to-contact-internet-949875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NO shipment

AUTHOR: G - (United States of America)

I finally received my merchandise 8 weeks late!!!!  but I have to say, I am very satisfied with the quality.Worth the wait, I wish I could buy more sets at the same price.

Shipment

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

We're checking in to see if you've received your parcel. If you have not received your order, please provide us with your ORDER ID number and we will provide you with tracking details!

We look forward to serving you.

Thanks!