Complaint Review: Widget Love

• Reported By: MC — Toronto Ontario Canada
  • Widget Love

Internet
    United States of America

Widget Love provided fake tracking number which no records could be found!! Item purchased over a month but no sign of receiving it!! Internet

*Author of original report: No response to emails sent

*UPDATE Employee: Tracking

*UPDATE Employee: Tracking

A Wagjag voucher was purchased in mid-November for the 100-piece Solar Light Set from Widget Love. The voucher stated that the expected delivery will be from 2-5 weeks.

It's been over a month and I'm still not receiving the item. Contacted Widget customer service about the issue and they provided me a Canada Post tracking number which no records could be found.

I contacted them again and was being told that results will be available once the item is released from Customs. However, when asked about the date that it was being shipped and from where, they couldn't provide me an answer and keep telling me to check everyday with the tracking number given. I've been doing so but still no records under that number. I doubt that it's a real tracking number.

Few days ago, contacted them and requested a refund, but received no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/widget-love/internet/widget-love-provided-fake-tracking-number-which-no-records-could-be-found-item-purchase-985140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

No response to emails sent

AUTHOR: MC - (Canada)

Widget Love responded to this report but not to my emails regarding the issue and the refund request. Voucher number and shipping details were provided on all my emails. They should have all the info.

Tracking

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

We don't provide fake tracking numbers. If your item does not ship out, you will be entitled to a 100% REFUND, however, ALL orders are shipped. Unfortunately, we have no control of the way parcels are scanned and updated in the Canada Post system.

We do however assure you that we will provide you with all the necessary assistance to track your package and make sure it is delivered. Further, if an order does get help up in customs, we gladly re-ship with EXPRESS shipping at our expense.

Please provide us with your ORDER ID or Voucher Number asap so we can look up your order and provide you with the required assistance at the earliest.

Happy holidays.

Tracking

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

Please provide your voucher number so we can provide you with additional details. All tracking numbers are REAL and all orders are 100% guaranteed sent. If you do not receive your order, you will be entitled to a REFUND.

If any parcels were blocked customs, a replacement would have been sent with express shipping and we would have your update tracking in such a case.

Please do provide us with your voucher number so we can further assist you ASAP.

Thanks and happy holidays.