Complaint Review: Widget Love/Dealfind/KM Toys

• Reported By: Jayne — Adkns Texas United States of America
  • Widget Love/Dealfind/KM Toys

Internet
    United States of America

Widget Love/Dealfind/KM Toys Dealfind sold me an unusable voucher Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Dealfind Order

I bought a voucher from Dealfind on November 26 for a toy to be purchased through KM Toys/Widget Love. The money was taken from my checking account that day. After almost a month and many communications with them, I still do not have my product. They even told me it had been shipped on 2 different days and the day delay was caused by the postman taking "too many eggnog breaks" because of the holiday season. I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2011 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/widget-lovedealfindkm-toys/internet/widget-lovedealfindkm-toys-dealfind-sold-me-an-unusable-voucher-internet-internet-813564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Dealfind Order

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

We are sorry you had trouble with this order. KM TOYS sold the Flying Shark on Dealfind and was not able to fulfill the order. Widget Love assisted Dealfind in fulfilling these orders last minute before X-MAS 2011.

Did you receive your orders? All orders are sent with tracking and we will be happy to assist and compensate if you have NOT received your order.

Please provide your voucher numbers so we can further assist.

Thanks