Complaint Review: Widgetlove.com

• Widgetlove.com

Internet
    United States of America

I ordered the 5pc iPhone accessory with livingsocial using widgetlove.com
First, it took over five weeks for the product to arrive. I reached out to the companys 800- but only got a recording. I emailed them several times asking for a tracking number but finally got a resoonce after my 4th email. Finally the product came but sadly doesn't work. When I plug the car charger in my phone states "this accessory isnt supported" and then my iPhone would shut off. I've Reached out to the company several times in regards to returning the product but again, the 800- number is a recording. Also, no one has returned my emails.
I just want to return my product and get my money back, but I noticed that it was shipped from China!!!
Widgetlove.com is a scam - I wouldnt advise anyone to order from them at all!
My next step is to contact better business bureau!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/widgetlovecom/internet/widgetlovecom-living-social-deal-scam-internet-931373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

5 Piece Kit

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

We regret to hear about your experience.

Has this been resolved for you? If not, please provide your Order ID so we can assist and compensate you further especially if you received a product with a factory defect.

Thanks

Widgetlove.com ACTUAL #

AUTHOR: Courtney86 - (United States of America)

+1 (647) 931-7415 Ontario, Canada

^^^ Call widgetlove.com at this number NOT the 800# they have listed!