Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, April 11, 2017

• Reported By: user 666 — queens New York USA
wild rabbit publishers owner boudica foster USA
Internet USA

wild rabbit publishers owner boudica foster USA boudica fostermargaret fostershenga ripoff publishers, boudica foster do not pay, wild rabbit publishing scam ohio Internet

*General Comment: wrong person i have filed my own report about your ripoff service boudica foster and you fake wild rabbit publishing scamming

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal to Sioban Moore Whelan

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

paging DR Fraud fake or self publishers who offer you their services Wild Rabbit Publishers USA

run by founder member of a group PAP Boudica Foster publishers offer you a "service" to look over your work; do not give a dime not even think about it.  Boudica foster built her own reputation on amazon as a reviewer which turns out she misses one important fact when scandalising the author however this turned out to be untrue and Ms foster pursued the wrong person.  The real author has stepped up and claimed her books however this fake pagan group PAP is just a beard for their other scams.

Wild rabbit publishers born on the back of a group who called themselves coven of the fluffy bunnies; this to real pagan is one of the highest insults as it means a fake pagan or pretend pagan.   from this fake group the more professional name appeared Pagans Against Plagiarism which was set up by the founder administrators of the childish and scathing group the fluffy bunnies.  Having escalated herself with her cohorts to administrator leading pagans to rightiousness and to stamp out plagiarism, Ms foster has ruined her own reputation the information provided was incorrect.   When asked to prove herself through the main admin Lesley Jackson who simply runs away and can not provide back up for her blogging and self high status many pagans left this group as they saw young troublemakers and non pagans arrive into the group with one objective in mind to harm one person. [continued below]....

....

Boudica started Wild Rabbit Publishing where she self published her books and at the time was held in esteem by members of the pagan community however today that is all gone.    Attaching herself to a group to harm, setting up a self-publishing publishers who ask for money to look at your book     our apologies however her own reputation today has been dragged though the mud.   Many pagans are disgruntled at her behavior and know now the truth behind this group and we will not our names to be sullied by this publisher Wild Rabbit run by a woman who blatantly misled the pagan community in a group of "fluffy bunnies".   disgusting behaviour.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2017 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wild-rabbit-publishers-owner-boudica-foster-usa/internet/wild-rabbit-publishers-owner-boudica-foster-usa-boudica-fostermargaret-fostershenga-ripof-1367082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wild rabbit publishers owner boudica foster USA

#1 General Comment

AUTHOR: Aloisius - (USA)

here is my own complaint about your scam publishers boudica foster

it is on ripoff report under WILD rabbit publishers dont send boudica foster a dime margaret foster publishing scam wild rabbit publishers

remember me boudica foster and your rip off you tried on me for editing you asked me for $500 up front in cash for nothing and would not give me a all in price for your editing services until you saw my book

stop blaming others for your own scam margaret foster i contacted you about a kitchen witch book

remember me now you fraud?

suspicious when you asked for money for nothing

have looked you up since and WARNING TO ALL WRITERS do not give wild rabbit publishing or boudica foster a dime it is a publishing scam

you are a greedy scam artist

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal to Sioban Moore Whelan

AUTHOR: Boudica - (USA)

I am the owner of Wild Rabbit Publishing.  This is a personal publishing company that now only publishes my own books.  You may check Amazon, as my books are listed there and they are all under my private banner.

So, to rebut what this woman says, as the business does not do anthing other than publish my own books, there really is no scamming involved.

What is involved here is a woman who is pissed that her book was exposed over 10 years as a plagiarized work by another publisher.  Her name is Siobhan Moore Whelan and she was discovered to be trying to pass off a plagiarized work by an English publishing company under the name of Rochelle Moore.  I happy to know one of the owners. They refused to publish her work.  That started it.

She then self published her work.  I did review her work, and pointed our her plagiarizism in my review.  Her book didn't sell, so she tried to repackage it under another title as author Zara Alcott.  When that failed, she then took the name Raven Avalon and again tried to sell her self published book under yet another title.  She was outed yet again.   She creates fake profiles like crazy.  She even stole the profile of a good woman to try to claim ownership of some other books that were published.   That is the same woman, over and over again.  Retired now, I believe, with too much time on her hands a in need of professional help.

She fell quiet for a few years, started a Psychic Hot Line which was caught fleecing some people in her neighborhood and she was run out of town.  She spams her business every chance she gets, while badmouthing people who have had no interaction with her for years.

See, she blames us for her failures, and stalks us and tries to bully us. There is a small group of friends that she blames for all the messes she got herself into.  And she stalks us, badmouths us, and quite frankly, in the process, proves herself as a person who has some real personal issues that she needs to address with a professional.

I have quit reviewing many years ago.  I write now, have several well received works.  I also work in my community to out plagiarists, as I learned some lessons as I investigated her work.  I now have a Facebook page that I work with others in my community to educate about copyright violations, pirating and plagiarism.  Read that Education group.  We teach people who's copyrights have been violated or plagiarized how to use the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) to protect their works and their rights.  I guess that annoys her, as to this day she is still stealing other psychics advertising and web page content and trying to use it as her own.   But we are not here to discuss her further.

Wild Rabbit offers editing to people who self publish.  Many times it is more guidance than anything else.  And I have only done this in my own community.  So, her claim of my scamming people, or taking money, well, I do get paid for my work, so yes, I have made a few bucks editing.  I do not believe there is any harm in making a living editing self published books.

She is making up the claims.  There is no truth to this.  Anyone out there have a legitimate complaint, please let me know.  You know where to find me,

Oh, Siobhan, that really is a nice picture of me.  Thank  you for using it.