Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, July 27, 2013

• Reported By: Victim888 — Arizona
Wild Spirit
Sedona, Arizona USA

Wild Spirit Jason W Sigafoos I have to report a convicted criminal working his way through Sedona's financially sound women. His name is Jason W Sigafoos. He is using a fake spiritual name in town and account on Facebook..under the name WILD SPIRIT. https://www.facebook.com/wild.spirit.96?ref=ts&fref=ts He spends time in the woods in a campsite off 89B when he cannot procure lodging at an un-expecting woman's home that he can wrangle his way into with his con. Sedona Arizona

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False accusation

*General Comment: Malicious attack on an individual

convicted criminal working his way through Sedona's financially sound women. His name is Jason W Sigafoos. He is using a fake spiritual name in town and account on Facebook..under the name WILD SPIRIT. https://www.facebook.com/wild.spirit.96?ref=ts&fref=ts

He spends time in the woods in a campsite off 89B when he cannot procure lodging at an un-expecting woman's home that he can wrangle his way into with his con.  He lures "financially independent" women seeking enlightenment with fake spiritualism only to gain their confidence and steal their money. One of the guises he uses is a fake business venture to get a woman to invest, move their residence to a place to run the business. The con includes the victim having to pay for 100% of the business and 100%of his expenses including food, lodging, vehicle repairs, etc. [continued below]....
.....,  while he works on the creative process. when the victim realizes that it is a con, he threatens them until they comply and give them all the business assets and more just so he will leave. Then he continues to harass,  threaten  and slander them until they leave town so his next victim does not get wind of the con. Last known whereabouts, Eureka, Montana while he lets things cool down in Sedona.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wild-spirit/sedona-arizona-86336/wild-spirit-jason-w-sigafoos-i-have-to-report-a-convicted-criminal-working-his-way-throug-1070661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wild Spirit

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False accusation

AUTHOR: wildspirit - (USA)

Leeza Donetella .. is a liar and a Career con Artist.

I spent years building my candy buisness here in Sedona were I have been living for over 20 years .. I love people and have lots of friends here who know me and will vouch for me and my integrity . I am not a thief or a convicted criminal..lol .. I help people, and would never do anything to harm a person like this  ..  I do not go after financial sound woman that is rediculous..  I am a good man trying to build a buisness to support my new son ..

Leeza Donetella is a very bad person who made up this Rip off report on me while she was robbing me blind , She wrote these lies while she was ripping me off .. I have never thought this would happen to me , I would never do this to another person ... Leeza told me she was a Banker and financial advisor . Within a month ,, she stole my identity ,, drained my bank account .. and destroyed my buisness.. she hurt a lot of people.. I had to change my emails , FB, Bank everything , she hacked into my life and tried to destroy it. while she was Ripping me off the whole time .. she has been coning her way around Sedona and making her way South,, Pretending to be Leeza Donetella a spiritual Guru .. SHE IS NOT !  She is a nobody from Jersey. ripping people off !

Leeza Donetella changes her name often .. Lee Alexander . Lisa Fratita . Leeza Donetella.. to name a few ..I have went to the police four times and made reports . I tried to put restraining orders on her  , and even went to the Attorney General . to turn her in ,, even to this day she is still reking havoc in my life.. She is the worse thing to ever come into myself and my family's lives .. this woman is pure evil .She had been Run out of Sedona .. people here in Sedona know her Con. she is currently making her way down south posing as a shaman and a healer .. SHE IS NOT ! Please be aware of this person she is very dangerous .

I have never been arrested, nor am I a career criminal .. people who know me know that this is a bunch of lies .and Leeza Donetella is a FRAUD ,, to all of you out there  reading this .be very careful ,there are people like Leeza Donetella out there .

I am sorry to have to defend myself against this kind of false allegations. I have learned a valuable leason from this terrible expierience with Leeza .

My integrity is in the clear and my personal morals are and have been in the right place.

Be well

Wildspirit. Jason Sigafoos

#2 General Comment

Malicious attack on an individual

AUTHOR: Nandini - ()

Wild Spirit Jason W Sigafoos, is not a company or a business. He's a sweet hippy who really is about free love. This attack posted here with your sight was published and posted by a woman who's feelings got hurt. If he had ripped her off she could file a complaint with the police. She's just bitter, sad, and old. i'm sure your sight is not here for people to take out their personal issues. That's it! Thank you!!!