Complaint Review: Wild West Domains

• Wild West Domains
    14455 North Hayden Road Suite 226
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    USA

Wild West Domains The Bermuda Triangle, Impossible to find user information, but they WILL charge you! Scottsdale Arizona

I have been repeatedly charged by Wild West Domains for a resale site that I cancelled more than 4 years ago. Each and every year, I don't receive an invoice from Wild West Domains, but a collection agency (Complete Payment Recovery Services, Inc.) that obviously can't tell me what's going on.

I have called Wild West Domains, but I cannot get a response due to the fact that they don't know who I am and why I'm calling. When I tell them I'm being charged every year for a website that I cancelled over 4 years ago, I get the usual "I'm sorry, if you don't have your log in information, we can't help you."

If you can't find my information, then how am I being charged every year? Where do the invoices go BEFORE they get to the collection agency, or does the collection agency just keep that info for another year. hoping that I'll be stupid enough to keep paying for the rest of my life?

I JUST WANT CLOSURE to this long, drawn out issue. Tell me what I'm paying for every year. Tell me why I'm getting threatening phone calls and letters from a collection agency. Tell me SOMETHING so I can either USE YOUR PRODUCT or cancel it again, like I did MORE THAN FOUR YEARS AGO.

I look forward to any information you can give me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2017 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wild-west-domains/scottsdale-arizona-85260/wild-west-domains-the-bermuda-triangle-impossible-to-find-user-information-but-they-wil-1400822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content