Complaint Review: Wilderness Dining

• Wilderness Dining
    2019 Main St / PO Box 1205
    Julian, California
    USA

Wilderness Dining also own and operate www.SkyIslandGear.com Partial shipment, missing $150+, will not respond to contact Julian California

I placed an order in September 2016 for various food products.  (order#31853)  Weeks later, I finally got a shipping confirmation for a partial order.  Many items, about a third of the order, were not shipped.  I replied to this notice, requesting an aproximate date when the shipment or a refund would be sent.

There was no reply.  Since that time, I've sent many emails, tried to call, left messages and have never gotten a response.  I tried to find a facebook page for them - I guess they don't have one.  Now, I'm out $165.75, on a bank account that doesn't exist anymore - we changed to a credit union.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2017 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wilderness-dining/julian-california-92036/wilderness-dining-also-own-and-operate-wwwskyislandgearcom-partial-shipment-missing-1353793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content