Complaint Review: Wilhelmina Scouting

• Reported By: Splendora Texas
  • Wilhelmina Scouting
    333 N.Sam HoustonPkwy. East Suite 400
    Houston, Texas

Wilhelmina Scouting, ripoff liars victimized us ripped off and scammed tricked and lied to us screwed many others too the business that doesnt give a dam Houston Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Wilhelmina IS a rip-off!!!!!

*Consumer Suggestion: Are You Kidding

Someone PLEASE help me on what to do about legally shutting down this scam & hopefully getting my $995.00 back. I wasn't the first but wish I could be the last, I wish I could have found this site B4 I signed on. PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE someone help me !!!

Sharon
Splendora, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2003 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wilhelmina-scouting/houston-texas-77060/wilhelmina-scouting-ripoff-liars-victimized-us-ripped-off-and-scammed-tricked-and-lied-to-61715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Wilhelmina IS a rip-off!!!!!

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

To ANYBODY who thinks this girl did not do her homework is wrong. I DID go to the BBB & they showed nothing on Wilhelmina. I'm not just some lil girl crying to get my money back, I want these ba$t@rds stopped from scamming any more innocent people w/their lies & deceitfulness. As a matter of fact, Wilhelmina must have had an inside person to send me the E-mail I got saying they were a scam. YES, YOU HEARD ME RIGHT, WILHELMINA SENT OUT AN E-MAIL STATING THEY ARE A SCAM, ABOUT THEM SELVES. I HAVE CONTACTED THE ATT.GEN'S OFFICE & MY CREDIT CARD TO REPORT THIS AS A FRAUD/SCAM. It seems no matter where they are, they're scamming someone & I truly hope they can be stopped.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Are You Kidding

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

No disrespect to Rip-off Report site, It is a helpful site. But this girl wants a refund because of informaion here that is way stretch of the truth. Modeling is a risky business and this is a great idea for people wanting to give the industry a chance. It is hard and takes a little luck. I have a sister on the site and she gets at least a job or two every few months and I think that is great. Information is power and you should see booking requests in your email.

So give it a shot but dont quit because you "heard something"