Complaint Review: Will It Launch

• Reported By: dstnct8 — Missouri USA
  • Will It Launch

Internet
    USA

Will It Launch Earl Pardo Carrie Jeske Terrible service, misinformation, no business support Internet

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Inaccurate Rip Report - Rebuttle

Earl Pardo misled about what Will It launch is capable of and what they actually offer.  No follow up support and they only care if they can make it big off your stuff while uing all of your resources to better themselves.  All Carrie Jeske information is self serving and not in the best interest of your business.  Do not do business with this company.  in busines 20 years and only 5 products on thier website0 should have been a warning- let this be yours!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2016 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/will-it-launch/internet/will-it-launch-earl-pardo-carrie-jeske-terrible-service-misinformation-no-business-supp-1284054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Inaccurate Rip Report - Rebuttle

AUTHOR: Will It Launch? - (USA)

It’s disappointing that people can post ripoff reports anonymously. I was able to investigate this to a client named Jason Deutsch. He partnered with Will It Launch to produce a 2-minute market viability test that I’ve linked below. I’m Carrie Jeske. I’m unclear why he chose to mention my name and use my personal phone number. I spend much of my time offering free online advice and education to inventors. My goal is to offer low cost, high return inventing strategies and to help inventors. I did not work with Jason Deutsch and have not received any compensation from his TV test. We only earn product profits when we produce winners that appear on store shelves. Testing is an expense. I don’t believe I even met him until the end of the test, when consumers did not buy the product at the level needed for WIL to invest more money in future development. My role was to offer help finding other distribution channels. The conversation went well, but he seemed overly depressed with the product results. I understand completely. It’s sad when consumers don’t buy new products. Finding out early, actually saves time and money in the long run. Jason found out that mass market consumers would not buy enough of his product to justify further costs. It’s a bitter pill to swallow and now he’s blaming everyone else. Will It Launch worked hard to promote his product, but as he was told, no one can predict consumer buying preferences on a mass market scale. He was happy with the commercial, per written authorization. He knew, in advance, the numbers required for WIL to invest further development money, per contract; and was provided real time results of consumer interest and purchases. I’ve linked the spot here. https://youtu.be/8beFhj_TypY It had as good a chance, as any, of succeeding. Traditional manufactures often risk 24 months and hundreds of thousands of dollars to manufacture a product and deliver it to store shelves, only to have it fail from lack of consumer purchase. Will It Launch discovers failure in about 120 days. I know it hurts now, Jason. Please keep in mind, this experience may have saved you thousands of dollars and years of time and effort. Information is always valuable. I go beyond the call of duty to help and advise people well. Finding the next winner is not easy. No one has ever claimed otherwise. It’s true, winners are few… but they represent millions and millions of units sold so 5 winners on or recently on store shelves is quite victory. I wish this Ripoff Report could be removed. It’s not a fair assessment and I think Jason knows that deep in his heart. WIL has been very responsive. There’s nothing more anyone could have done. I’m available to talk about anything product related. My reputation is very important to me and it’s not right for online posts to harm it because consumers did’t buy his product. My intention, and the outcome, was only to help.