Complaint Review: William Benson

• William Benson

Internet
    USA

William Benson Billionaires Row Theft of Intellectual Property Internet

On August 21, 2014 I was contacted by William Benson & his "assistant" Paul Jack to design some t-shirts for their Billionaires Row Collective Clothing line. After listening to their extravagant background pertaining to their company I figured I could provide for them what was requested. I completed the first task amd sent it over. After a few days I was paid.

Then they asked me to compile a few mockups of about 20 cities. I obliged and completed the work. They requested changes. I obliged as that's normal in my line of work.

After about 20 revisions and no payment I asked the man assistant Paul to get William on the phone so we could discuss. I informed the two that I would not complete anything else until I was paid for work thay had been completed and assumed to be satisfactory, as I hadn't been told anything else. I even received emails fromPaul stating how "I was the man" and my work was "dope." Mr. Benson indicated he would not pay for anything that he was not happy with. OK, I said. That's understandable. The communication is just a little off, I thought. No big deal. However, upon checking the www.billionairesrowcollective.com website I saw all of the "unsatisfactory" images being used to market and sell their products.

I was pissed. Eventually all 3 of us got on the phone and all hell broke lose. I asked Billionaires Row to either pay the outstanding balance or remove the images. Neither has occurred.

Beware if you are contacted by Mr. Benson as he seems to have quite the repuation of being a thieving con artist.

Never known a Billionaire to stick somewhere for an invoice < $200. What a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2014 11:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/william-benson/internet/william-benson-billionaires-row-theft-of-intellectual-property-internet-1174855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content