Complaint Review: Window And Door Outlet - Goodrich Company

• Reported By: Angelus Oaks California
  • Window And Door Outlet - Goodrich Company
    4475 Eucalyptus Ave #220
    Chino, California

Window And Door Outlet - Goodrich Company - John Wosman Took order and money knowing they were not going to honor contract Chino California

I wish I had seen the other post before I gave this company $2500.00. We were having all of our windows replaced and it looks like they already knew they were going out of business prior to entering into a contract with us.

The other post mentions he was getting the run around in November and we paid half of the cost of the windows after Thanksgiving. They even came out to measure in the beginning of December.

They told us that it would be 5-6 weeks for the windows to be made and that if there was any defect in any of the windows, that they would have to send it back and that may add more time, since they only wanted to come out once to install them.

We gave them almost 8 weeks before trying to contact them, and their phones are disconnected and web-site no longer exists.

I wish I had stuck with my instincts, when I first saw how unprofessional they were.

Nancie
Angelus Oaks, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/window-and-door-outlet-goodrich-company/chino-california-91710/window-and-door-outlet-goodrich-company-john-wosman-took-order-and-money-knowing-they-418279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content