Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: dillon — Guyton Ga Georgia
Window Man and more
12127 Apache Ave     Savannah, GA. 31419 Savannah, Georgia USA

Window Man and more AKA Kip Lee scammer that opens a new window bussiness every few years Savannah Georgia

*Author of original report: comment

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: 2 businesses in 15 years

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Steer clear of  any business owned by Kip Lee of Savannah Ga. This guy promises lifetime warentees that he does not honor. His scam is to start up a window/ sunroom comany work a  certian product line a few years then leave customers hanging by changing a bussiness name offering no warrentee support or help getting a warrentee he promised honored. Steer clear!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/window-man-and-more/savannah-georgia-31312/window-man-and-more-aka-kip-lee-scammer-that-opens-a-new-window-bussiness-every-few-years-1063904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Window Man and more

AUTHOR: - ()

I have nothing to gain from this, I am only a victim of this scam. Just warning the public. He came to my house, lied to my face, knowingly sold me over 10k of inferior product that lasted less than a year and offered no help whatsoever to correct. Those are the facts. Do yourself a favor and take your business elsewhere.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

2 businesses in 15 years

AUTHOR: Kip Lee - (USA)

I opened my first business in 2000. The crash in 2008 wiped me out, as it did many others. I sold what was left of my company back to the franchise I owned and worked for them for 2 years under a non-compete. In 2010 once the non compete ended I started The Window Man and More. The companies that I owned (all 2 of them) gave our customers the manufacturers warranties from the products we sold. (Just like a big box store, you buy an Anderson window from HD, and if something goes wrong you don't contact HD you contact Anderson.). My companies did not manufacture anything, we installed products with manufacturers warranties. Unfortunately with the window this complainant bought the manufacturer went out of business in 08 as well. He blames me personally. Not my company or the company that actually MANUFACTURED the window but me personally. This complaint is totally bogus and in fact a lie.