Complaint Review: Windstorm.com - IGIA - Tactica International DIP

• Reported By: Redondo Beach California
  • Windstorm.com - IGIA - Tactica International DIP
    245 8th Ave. Pmb855
    New York, New York

Windstorm.com - IGIA - Tactica International DIP No Delivery of Product & No Response To Attempts To Contact New York New York

I own a Igia Electrosage 8, it is for muscle stimulation, simulator that Chiropractors use. It was very helpfull for easing head and bach aches caused by muscle tension.

On September 30, 2006, I ordered a set of new self sticking electro-conductive pads for $22.67. I have not received the pads as of today 1/13/2007.

I sent e-mails to both of their e-mail addresses but did not receive my product. I called their 1 800 716-8667 customer assistance several times and after long hold times I was disconnected.

Due to their TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT I do not recommend this company.

Robert
Redondo Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2007 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/windstormcom-igia-tactica-international-dip/new-york-new-york-10011/windstormcom-igia-tactica-international-dip-no-delivery-of-product-no-response-to-a-230379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content