Report: #200340

• Wirefly, Inphonic
    9301 Peppercorn Place
    Largo, Maryland

Wirefly.com, Inphonic Wirefly refuses to pay $340 in rebates Largo Maryland

I investigated this company before I gave them my money. I saw the complaints. I have a masters in Mathematics and a masters in Computer Science. I am very thorough. I never have any problem with rebates. So I decided to take their offer for $340 in rebates for 2 phones.

After waiting 9 months, they refused to pay saying I reduced my wireless service. That is a bold faced lie. I still have 700 minutes with Cingular on a 2 year plan. There was no change.

You can't contact them on the phone. They don't answer email. They don't answer letters sent via US mail.

This company is a scam. The company officers and employees should be prosecuted and imprisoned. Cingular should not allow Wirefly to sell their service.

It does not matter how careful you are when the company is run by liars and thieves. Don't do business with them. You will live to regret it!!!!!

Kelly
The Colony, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2006 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wirefly-inphonic/largo-maryland-20774/wireflycom-inphonic-wirefly-refuses-to-pay-340-in-rebates-largo-maryland-200340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content