Report: #198440

• Reported By: Fort Rucker Alabama
  • Wirefly.com, Inphonic
    1010 Wisconsin Ave Suite 600
    Washington DC, District of Columbia

Wirefly.com, Inphonic ripoff on rebates and overcharging credit cards Washington DC District of Columbia

I placed an order from wirefly.com in Dec 05. My Credit card was charged double the price of the phones. After reciept of the phones When I called wirefly they stated I had recieved an e-mail regarding addtional charges that I accepted however, after going back through my e-mails there was an e-mail from them which DID NOT state any addtional charges.

I demanded my money be refunded the customer service agent was rude and hardly spoke english. He said my money would not be refunded. I told him I was going to file a report with the BBB.

I did but got nowhere with that.

Since, filing the report. I had sent in my rebate forms. Making sure to follow directions very carefully waiting the 180 days. Have I seen any rebates. OFCOURSE NOT>

I do not recommend this business to anyone!!!!!!!!!!

Devin
Fort Rucker, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2006 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wireflycom-inphonic/washington-dc-district-of-columbia/wireflycom-inphonic-ripoff-on-rebates-and-overcharging-credit-cards-washington-dc-distri-198440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content