Complaint Review: Wireless Warehouse

• Wireless Warehouse
    7309 MacArthur Blvd
    Bethesda, Maryland
    United States of America

Wireless Warehouse Linked to U-Sell dot com Sends Cheap Packaging for You to Ship Your iPhone to Them and It WILL BE STOLEN ON THE WAY! Bethesda, Maryland

I accepted an offer from Wireless Warehouse, via U-Sell dot com, for my iPhone 4.  They would pay me $100 once they received the device.  First, they send the CHEAPEST, thin, film-like envelope for me to send my phone to them.  I stupidly packed it up and sent it off.  Mind you, it's a PRE-Paid envelope and one cannot add insurance to these types of packages at the US Postal service.

They do not explain to you that Fed-Ex or UPS will be picking up the package, that it will not be delivered by the Postal Service at all.  I had done this before with another company and had no problems.  Packaging was thick enough to not be able to detect what type of item was inside.

My phone never made it to the location it was pre-determined to be sent by Wireless Warehouse.  They take absolutely no responsibility for this.  The Postmaster at the USPO where I dropped it to be sent informed me that the tracking number is a bogus tracking number.

We went back and forth through email, with no resolution.  Went through BBB and they closed the report after a few emails with Wireless Warehouse stating the same, repetitive things and blaming the post office.

Yes, I should have paid for the shipping and just used my own packaging, but I have a feeling that Wireless Warehouse would probably have rejected that as well.  They are making me out to be a liar, as if to say I never sent it all I can say to that is:  this has been a LOT of work for a stupid $100 check!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wireless-warehouse/bethesda-maryland-20816/wireless-warehouse-linked-to-u-sell-dot-com-sends-cheap-packaging-for-you-to-ship-your-iph-1036838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content