Complaint Review: Wizard Wood Wands

• Wizard Wood Wands
    PO Box 15463 Panama City Florida 32406
    Internet
    United States of America

Wizard Wood Wands Disappointed my son and has ignored all means of contact Internet

I ordered a wand for my son from Wizard Wood Wands on Jan. 30th of 2013. They processed my card and had my money pretty dang quick. The website said that it should take 3 to 4 weeks to get the wand. So after about the 5th week I sent and email just to follow up with them to see when I might expect the wand to ship.

After a couple days I tried to call the number that was listed on my paypal receipt and that was out of order. I tried another email to a couple different email addresses that they provided on the sight because they were saying that some emails go to the spam folder.

Today I decided to check on some reviews to see if others have experience the same issue that I am having and sure enough the same problems I have had others have had as well. I would like to have some contact with Wizard Wood Wands to verify for me that i will receive the wand I ordered for a very disappointed little boy at this point.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wizard-wood-wands/internet/wizard-wood-wands-disappointed-my-son-and-has-ignored-all-means-of-contact-internet-1027825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content