Complaint Review: Wizard Wood Wands

• Wizard Wood Wands
    Panama City, Florida
    Internet
    United States of America

I ordered two wands from this web site on Nov. 2. Invoice #956971. I was hoping to have by Christmas. I started getting concerned when I sent e-mail asking if they could give me any idea when this would ship and got no reply. I sent a few more e-mail since still with no reply. Now it's Jan. 4th with no response and no wands.

I find it strange that they have a really nice web site, they are continually updateing and adding new products and are fast to process and take your money but don't deliver anything. Even if they are overwhelmed with orders that is no excuse for not responding to e-mails and let there customers know there will be a delay. I my next step is to file a police report, because this does happen to be against the law!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wizard-wood-wands/internet/wizard-wood-wands-they-take-your-money-for-product-but-dont-send-anything-or-respond-to-818132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Wands Received

AUTHOR: Dan - (United States of America)

I received wands on January 20th. Packaged and crafted nicely, just disappointed it had to come down to this.

Put your order number on here

AUTHOR: Jessica - (Virgin Islands (US))

Did you email them yet? If you havnt gotten a response make sure you let them know you are the one who reported them to rip off report.com then they will respond and get you your wands. It's the only way.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please contact through alternate email address given

AUTHOR: Magix - (United States of America)

I have located your order via the invoice number you have given here. The order was marked as shipped but I am unable to locate the adjoining tracking number. You should have received one via email when the wand was shipped. PLease email me using the alternate email address wandsmaster@msn.com. Sometimes the website blocks certain providers and IP addresses marking them as unsafe.