Complaint Review: Wizard Wood Wands

• Reported By: Amethyst — Hillsboro Ohio United States of America
  • Wizard Wood Wands

Internet
    United States of America

Wizard Wood Wands wizardwands.net Never received product, no communication Internet

On November 30th, 2011, my fiance and I ordered a wand from wizardwands.net for $40.39 in total. We only got one confirmation email, and since then we have not received the product. (It is now March 3rd, 2012). I can't believe it's been 3 months and the site claims it takes 7 to 21 days to craft the wand, then shipped out. It was busier around the holidays, yes, but this is still no excuse to not have received the wand.

We have tried contacted the business (they have no phone number we can find, and my fiance has sent several emails to the three different emails they list to contact in case something is wrong). No replies, nothing. I feel like my money was just stolen from me and never intended to give me the product in the first place. If the owner of the site finds this, I have the invoice number, etc if you want to make it right...otherwise please refund my purchase. This is highly ridiculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2012 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wizard-wood-wands/internet/wizard-wood-wands-wizardwandsnet-never-received-product-no-communication-internet-848145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content