Complaint Review: WLI (Reservation Rewards)

• Submitted: Sun, August 12, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, August 12, 2007
  • Reported By: Fayetteville North Carolina
  • WLI (Reservation Rewards)
    home.reservationrewards.com
    Nationwide

WLI (Reservation Rewards) I had NO IDEA this company was taking money out of my bank account. I never knowingly purchased anything from them!

I regularly check my bank account. Yesterday, when I viewed my bank account statements, I found a suspicious transaction listed as WLI*Reservations. I rarely make any purchases and I am fully aware of the cost of things that I do purchase. I called my bank and they told me that this company is fully legitimate and that I need to call them to cancel my account. I'm sitting there thinking, "What account?" Bank employees seem to think that I missed the fine print in something that I purchased. Needless to say, I am quite angry.

I am appalled that this so called company is still in operation. There are thousands of complaints about this "company" listed online. It is quite ironic that this "company" is selling credit card protection plans. Many people have summed up exactly how I feel about this "company." Has anyone taken this to the media?

Susanna
Fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2007 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wli-reservation-rewards/nationwide/wli-reservation-rewards-i-had-no-idea-this-company-was-taking-money-out-of-my-bank-accou-267002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content