Report: #205996

• WLI RESERVATION REWARDS
    P.O. BOX 855, Shelton, Connecticut 06484
    Nationwide

WLI RESERVATION REWARDS ripoff Shelton Connecticut

I first questioned this charge of $9.00 on my credit card billing 8/11/06, then tracked it back to 03/06. The only thing I bought on-line at that time was a game.

I got online and found WLI Reservations, which I did not recognise at all. I tried to logon to that site, but none of my passwords would work. I requested my "password" which was promptly e-mailed to me. That, naturally, didn't work. None of the cancellation links got you to any cancellation point.

I called their telephone number and was able to get hold of a representative and cancel "my subscription". They promptly e-mailed a cancellation confirmation number.

Fortunately, I only got ripped for $45.00 for something I would never have entertained buying. Not a bad price for a good lesson on keeping up with your credit card statement though.

Richard
Saint Joseph, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2006 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wli-reservation-rewards/nationwide/wli-reservation-rewards-ripoff-shelton-connecticut-205996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content