Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards

• Reported By: Woodstock Illinois
  • WLI Reservation Rewards
    750 6 Corporate Drive, Suite 450
    Sharon, Connecticut

WLI Reservation Rewards Unauthorized monthly debit of $10 for 3 months Sharon Connecticut

My wife placed an order over the web with Chadwicks. In the process of placing the order there was an option for a free $10 coupon from *Chadwick's* toward her next Chadwicks purchase. She never used the coupon!! After all that is when the trouble began.

Apparently Chadwick's passed our card number to WLI Reservation Rewards as a result of the agreement to the free $10 coupon and that is how WLI got our account information.

Then in May, June & July 2007 we were debited $10 every month for a coupon book by WLI reservation rewards. I don't have the coupon books.

I called the customer service person at WLI reservations rewards and they indicated that we *did* agree over the web.Then they told me to be more carefull with what I agree to!! What !?! Talk about mis-representation and unclear advertisement! The service rep at WLI Reservation Rewards indicated they would reverse the charges for all 3 months within 3 to 10 days.
I talked to ther rep on Sunday July 22. I will be watching for the reversal or charges.

George
Woodstock, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2007 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wli-reservation-rewards/sharon-connecticut-06484/wli-reservation-rewards-unauthorized-monthly-debit-of-10-for-3-months-sharon-connecticut-262464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content