Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards

• Reported By: Woodinville Washington
  • WLI Reservation Rewards
    wlireservationrewards.com
    Shelton, Connecticut

WLI Reservation Rewards Illegal Fraudulant Scam Removal of Funds Shelton Connecticut

WLI Reservations has been charging my credit card $9.00 a month for well over a year now and I've been trying to get this reoccurring charge to stop for some time now without success! After doing a Google search on this company it appears this scam has been reported all over the place and is obviously an ongoing issue that a lot of people are aware of. I've read that some companies are selling credit card into to WLI, companies like 1800Flowers (which I have used on a regular basis) so I'm assuming that's how they received my information.

I've had to go so far as to contact my bank (and Bank of America is great by the way) to file a dispute claim so they can reverse the charge and the $35 overdraft fee associated with the last withdrawal. They also issued a "Stop Payment" so they won't be able to charge up my card anymore!

I hope everyone else dealing with this issue is having better luck than I am. If I find out a class action lawsuit has been filed I'm DEFINITELY going to take part in that.

Good Luck!

Laura
Woodinville, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2007 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wli-reservation-rewards/shelton-connecticut-06484/wli-reservation-rewards-illegal-fraudulant-scam-removal-of-funds-shelton-connecticut-255924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content