Complaint Review: WLIReservationrewards.com

• Reported By: Las Vegas Nevada
  • WLIReservationrewards.com
    6 Corporate Drive Suite 450 Shelton, CT
    Shelton, Connecticut

WLIReservationrewards.com worst kind of ripoff sneaky and deceitful, associated with US Airways Reservations when booking a flight Shelton Connecticut

When booking a flight on US Airways I was asked if I wanted to get 500 extra miles on my flight card. Of course I said yes thinking this was the airlines asking me. Of course it wasn't. Instead it was a compnay of dishonest people who prey on others to make their money. The kind that the attorney general never seems to spend any time getting after but allow them to continue to rip people off indefinitely while they go after small business people like paralegals.

I called the phone number listed on my bank charge and told them I was on your site and I intended to do everything you suggested. Within one minute of talking to them, they agreed to cancel the "membership", and return my money into my account.

Thank you for the info on this website. It was extremely helpful and I probably would not have gotten my money returned had I not mentioned your site.

Bernadette
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2007 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wlireservationrewardscom/shelton-connecticut/wlireservationrewardscom-worst-kind-of-ripoff-sneaky-and-deceitful-associated-with-us-ai-245238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content